Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All ongoing and spring classes have been moved to a remote format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Lean-Agile Project Management: Achieving Business Value
This course introduces managing development projects and programs at both the team and enterprise levels using Agile methodologies and Lean principles. Students will study the implementation of Lean and Agile within the Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban project management frameworks. We will also address the business case for agility, lean projects, and becoming a Lean-Agile enterprise. Other topics include the role of management in Lean-Agile development, the kaizen culture, and mapping the value stream and the Kanban/Scrumban methods for accelerating the delivery of business value.
- Lean principles, the value of agility, minimizing process times, fast flexible flow, value stream mapping and defining value
- Overview of lean-agile project management methodologies
- The Scrum development methodology
- Going beyond Scrum with Kanban and Scrumban methodologies
- Lean-agile planning and estimating, visual controls, information radiators
- Becoming an agile enterprise, including teams and management roles in lean-agile development
Professional Credit: Project Management Institute--PMP 15 Professional Development Units.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Thu, 07-09-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Thu, 07-16-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Thu, 07-23-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Thu, 07-30-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Thu, 08-06-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.