See our latest COVID updates.
In this overview introductory course, students will review and assess values and principles from the Disciplined Agile (DA) framework— a method project managers use when working in large enterprise organizations that wish to transform to agile.
Although complex, this framework allows organizations to select their way of working (WOW) and apply the best approach based on context. The DA toolkit supplies straightforward guidance to help you, your team, and your enterprise increase effectiveness. Apply and evolve your way of working (WOW) in a context-sensitive manner with this people-first, learning-oriented hybrid agile approach.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Know the scope and be able to use the basic elements of DA.
- Learn how to create your WOW using DA.
- Organize the flow of work within a team and across teams using DA.
- See how teams can work differently yet still be governed consistently using DA
- Engage in a guided exercise to demonstrate how to use DA, selecting a specific WOW that best fits your organization.
Note This course is an introductory course, not a certification course.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: $775
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.