Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Enjoy a fully remote summer of professional education at the Silicon Valley Campus and the re-emergence of in-person courses in September. Visit our COVID update page.
Foundations of Disciplined Agile for Project Managers | PPMT.X424
In this overview introductory course, students will review and assess values and principles from the Disciplined Agile (DA) framework— a method project managers use when working in large enterprise organizations that wish to transform to agile.
Although complex, this framework allows organizations to select their way of working (WOW) and apply the best approach based on context. The DA toolkit supplies straightforward guidance to help you, your team, and your enterprise increase effectiveness. Apply and evolve your way of working (WOW) in a context-sensitive manner with this people-first, learning-oriented hybrid agile approach.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Know the scope and be able to use the basic elements of DA.
- Learn how to create your WOW using DA.
- Organize the flow of work within a team and across teams using DA.
- See how teams can work differently yet still be governed consistently using DA
- Engage in a guided exercise to demonstrate how to use DA, selecting a specific WOW that best fits your organization.
Note: This course is an introductory course, not a certification course.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 10-23-2021||8:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Sat, 10-30-2021||8:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|