Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
ECE 13: Adult Supervision and Mentoring | ECEA.X323
This course examines the process of building a staff organization through development of effective communication and interpersonal relationships. Topics include the criteria for selection and evaluation of personnel, involvement of staff in the planning and evaluation of programs, the administrative role in promoting professional growth, teaching effectiveness and developing sensitivity to individual needs.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Describe the roles of a supervisor, mentor, and coach in an ECE setting
- Discuss expectations of a mentoring relationship
- Explain how to make and communicate observations of teachers and the learning environments they create
- Identify how to guide educators in facilitating professional development
Have a question about this course?
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
This course is related to the following programs:
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 02-15-2022||12:01 a.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Traditional||ONLINE|
|Tue, 04-12-2022||12:01 a.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Traditional||ONLINE|