System Update This Sunday
You may experience a delay in the course registration process and accessing your student account on Sunday from 8 a.m. through Monday at 8 a.m. We're sorry for any inconvenience!
This course introduces the fundamentals and practices of Agile Product Life-cycle Management (APLM).The first half of the course focuses on the roles and responsibilities of product owners (PO). Product owners play critical roles on agile projects, connecting the wants and needs of the customer and the business directly to the development teams in a dynamic and responsive way. The course then emphasizes the product delivery model. In this stage, POs help envision the product, define the minimum marketable features, work with the product backlog, and manage requirements at the team, program, and portfolio levels.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Better manage agile product development teams and customers
- Create value-driven product release roadmaps and delivery schedules
- Apply prioritization techniques for selecting the products minimal marketable features
- Support large projects through scaling
- PO roles and responsibilities
- Product Delivery
- Product Ownership
- Agile PPM
- Scrum PPM
- Value-driven product release roadmaps and schedules
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®--PMP® 15 Professional Development Units.
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 06-04-2022||8:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|
|Sat, 06-11-2022||8:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Flexible||SANTA CLARA / REMOTE|