In this course you learn everything you need to know to successfully plan and organize outsource procurements as self-contained projects. Learn to develop procurement management teams, effective procurement management planning, preparing a successful request-for-proposal, and successfully managing and controlling subcontractors. You will also study the various types of contracts to use when outsourcing.
- The reason behind our growing demand for outsourcing
- Effective procurement management planning
- Organizing procurement management teams (PMTs)
- Developing procurement requests-for-proposals (RFPs)
- How to write effective statements of work
- Understanding contract types and incentives
- Evaluating bidder proposals
- How to select the best bidder
- Negotiation strategies and techniques
- Monitoring and controlling subcontractors
- Analyzing subcontractor performance
- Managing subcontractors when things go wrong
- Terminating subcontracts
Note(s): Project Management Institute--PMP Professional Development Units.