25% off all 2020 Summer Courses
Courses starting June through August 31. Discount applied at checkout. Not applicable toward Legal or Paralegal Studies courses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All summer classes are offered in a live-online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
A foundation for bringing AI into business
As companies around the world strive to implement artificial intelligence technologies, we prepare you to address the inherent business challenges of an operational transformation at the enterprise level.
In this focused study of AI, you will study the latest advances in AI systems and capabilities. You will build on your experience, gaining industry insight into how to apply new skills, AI technical skills, and knowledge of proven enterprise implementation practices so you can assist with implementation strategy.
In just four to six months of hands-on practice, you will be ready for real-world challenges. Once you’ve finished these three courses, you’ll have a competitive edge for the job market.
This specialization includes:
- The Business of AI. Learn to create an enterprise roadmap for AI implementation in your specific domain areas. Learn the criteria for choosing high-value use cases and the entire life cycle of strategic planning, proof of concept, and production scale AI deployment.
- Natural Language Processing. Build a strong foundation to successfully integrate NLP in enterprise solutions and use cases. Learn how to combine NLP with deep and reinforcement learning to deliver innovative and sustainable business outcomes.
- Deep Reinforcement Learning. Gain a practical view of complexities and business decisions in building, training, and deploying deep learning models in an enterprise environment.
Estimated Cost: $2,845 (you pay only for courses you enroll in)
Required Credits: 7.5 CEUs (Not for UC credit)
Duration: 4–6 months
You must successfully complete the three courses below.
SPECIALIZATION COMPLETION REVIEW
Specialization Inquiry Form
You can enroll in a specialization program at any time during your studies.
Once you create your student account, you can enroll in a specialization program. Note that the benefit of enrolling early is that it locks in your specialization requirements. This means that even if program requirements change, the requirements to complete your specialization will remain the same for you.
- You must enroll in the specialization program before enrolling in the Specialization Completion Review.
You have a total of three years to complete the courses for a specialization.
All the necessary units in a specialization must be completed within a three-year window. The clock begins on the first day of your first course in the program. For example, if you started a course on Sept. 5, 2019, you would have to complete all of the required units in this certificate by Sept. 4, 2022.
- Enrolling in a specialization program does not trigger the beginning of the three-year window. It begins the first day of the first course that applies to the program.
- The Completion Review process does not have to occur within the three-year timeframe.