1. Download and fill out the International Student Application Form.
2. Gather the following documents:
3. Send your completed application forms via email to: email@example.com or by regular mail to:
International Program Assistant
UCSC Silicon Valley Extension
3175 Bowers Avenue
Santa Clara, CA 95054
4. Log into your Student Account and pay $150 application fee and $2,000** International Program fee*.
* The international program fee applies to all students participating in our international program and provides coverage for the entire duration of your studies. The fee pertains to all international student services. This includes maintenance of your F-1 status, orientation, academic programming, advising, and events that maximize your learning and career potential. Moreover, it provides access to UCSC Extension resources such as our computer labs, wifi, housing assistance, medical insurance assistance, photo ID card, and other general needs.
**International program fee will change to $2,300 in Winter 2019
International student applications must be submitted by the following dates:
|Quarter||Quarterly Start/End Dates||If you are IN THE U.S., forms are due:||If you are ABROAD, forms are due:|
|Winter||Jan 1 - Mar 31||December 15||November 15|
|Spring||April 1 - June 15||March 15||February 15|
|Summer||June 16 - Aug 31||May 15||May 1|
|Fall||Sep 1 - Dec 31||August 15||July 15|