See our latest COVID updates.
An Accelerator for Entrepreneurs
10 days in Silicon Valley for a life-changing experience
Join us — May 7–17, 2023
Destination Silicon Valley brings together a small cohort of founders of startups for a rigorous, immersive, and collaborative learning experience to propel your startup to the next level. You will learn the art and science of customer acquisition, storytelling, business model innovation, hypothesis testing, venture fundraising, and more, to accelerate your venture.
This unique program is created for international and domestic audiences.
You will learn from founders and CEOs of successful startups, pitch to investors, and receive personalized mentoring from successful entrepreneurs to refine your message and business model. You will engage in conversations with leaders of successful Silicon Valley companies. When you will leave the program, you’ll have an investment-ready business plan plus investor connections.
- A sharpened business model and execution plan
- Stronger Silicon Valley connections
- A global community of entrepreneurs
- Venture funding pitch experience
- Exemplary leadership skills
- A certificate of completion from UCSC Silicon Valley Extension
- Digital Badge
- 6 CEUs
Leadership and Instructors
Personalized mentoring for the entrepreneur
May 7 – 17, 2023
- Program fee: $2,000 per attendee. Discounted to $1,500 for additional founders from the same startup
- Travel, lodging, and food costs to be covered separately by the attendee
- Housing Resources
Who should attend
- Early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs who want to take their venture to the next level
- Open to university students, TiE chapters, and others across the globe
Take your startup to the next level.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please contact us with further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org