This course covers React, Flux, Redux and TypeScript in detail for developing highly interactive Web apps in robust and scalable ways. The course provides a brief overview of the MEAN stack, focusing on the novel way React uses virtual DOM to do selective updates, as well as React’s approach to handling state changes and events of its components. You will learn to create components, build complex components, update and mount to DOM, and learn to test React applications with Jest. You will learn to handle complex user interactions and to communicate with the server using RESTful API in Flux/Redux applications. You’ll learn through examples that show how this approach allows you to add new functionalities without exploding the complexity.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Implement interactive web applications using React.js
- Understand prop and state and the one-way data flow from between components
- Implement complicated interactive web applications with the backend support using React.js and Redux
- Implement scalable web applications using TypeScript
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Thu, 02-03-2022||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 02-10-2022||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 02-17-2022||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 02-24-2022||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 03-03-2022||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 03-10-2022||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 03-17-2022||6:30 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|