See our latest COVID updates.
- Describe the basic concepts, terminology, and goals of quality, usability, audience and audience analysis
- Plan and conduct at least one analysis for understanding users, including their goals, tasks, and environment
- Describe the relationship between audience analysis data and design decisions
- Describe the basic concepts, terminology, goals, and limitations of usability testing
- Plan and conduct a usability test, compile and analyze the test results, develop recommendations, and report those recommendations
Prerequisite(s): "Developing Technical Information from Plan to Completion" or (with instructor's approval) equivalent course work or experience.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.