Strategic Partnership Development | SVIG.805
They say it’s all in who you know. In this course for sales and business development professionals as well as startup and corporate leaders you will learn how strategic partnerships are a key component of any company’s go-to-market strategy.
We start the course with identifying and analyzing opportunities to leverage enterprise partners to successfully scale a business, covering the initial development of a partner strategy through to successful negotiation of partnership agreements and the subsequent joint customer engagement.
In addition to discussion about the challenges you may encounter along the way, topics include:
- Introduction to partnering
- Partner strategy involvement
- Partner recruitment
- Negotiating a partnership
- Partnership execution and management
Each week through a combination of tailored content, real-life case studies, and practitioner perspectives, we’ll recommend best practices for positioning, partner negotiations, and market execution. Discussions will highlight diverse industry perspectives. Initial partner business development experience is not required.
Additional course takeaways
- Develop a tailored partner strategy
- Define requirements to support partnering
- Develop a partner value proposition
- Determine critical partner segments
- Discuss characteristics of various partner models
- Develop a negotiation strategy
- Discuss selected commercial and legal terms
- Understand joint go-to-market approaches and risks
- Determine critical requirements for a joint market rollout
- Mitigate key challenges to successful execution
- Discuss strategies to maintaining and expanding partnerships
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.