Subscribe and Save15% discount on select winter courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Fall and winter 2021 classes are offered remotely—live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Strategic Marketing Operations
Formerly titled "Marketing Operations: Tactical Discipline to Strategic Vision."
Strategic marketing operations is the next-generation role that elevates marketing performance by instilling organizational accountability, alignment and agility across your marketing department. It is not to be confused with customer relationship management, database marketing, customer acquisition, digital marketing, and analytics—topics commonly covered in other courses.
The new dynamics of this decade require next-gen scope expansion to connect the dots across the marketing ecosystem, optimize and expand resources and talent, facilitate organizational learning and change management, ensure customer-centricity, minimize chaos to maximize scalability, model the future, monitor value, and champion strategic opportunities.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Connect the dots between Marketing strategy, guidance, processes, metrics, technology, ecosystem
- Identify appropriate Lean/Six Sigma/Agile techniques to increase Marketing’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Guide Marketing resource management decisions in budgeting, technology optimization, talent development
- Assess and direct Marketing’s alignment across its internal and external stakeholders
- Elevate the C-team’s positioning of Marketing from a cost center to a strategic impact center of excellence.
- The Optimizer: agile marketing applied to every Marketing specialty
- The Chaos Minimizer: ease-of-work via governance, line-of-sight, policies, project management, resource management, process management
- The Social Butterfly: sharing of data, best practices, post-mortems, lessons learned, i.e. knowledge management, org learning, change management
- The Customer Conscience: build trust, mutual value and alignment to customers' natural rhythms across lifecycle and CX journey
- The Connector: end-to-end flow, closed-loop communication, hand-off smoothness among marketers, partners and stakeholders
- The Resource Expander: budget management business cases, supplier management, marketing resource management, talent development
- The Strategic Opportunist: balance short- and long-term well-being, mutual value, collective interests, scalability, nimbleness
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.