All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
Sales Strategies for Entrepreneurs (Online) | STVZ.807
Sales For Entrepreneurs provides aspiring entrepreneurs an opportunity to learn key skills to build out effective individual and team sales plans for competitive markets. Starting at the foundation of sales, you’ll progress step by step, expanding your business management skills in written and role-play style assignments.
After researching and developing a go-to-market strategy for a company, you’ll define a best practice staffing plan and the sales roles needed to meet revenue goals. You will learn the four-step Virtanza sales process that takes you from prospecting and marketing outreach to needs assessment, solution presentation, and ROI. Finally, you will learn about the optimum compensation plans for meeting goals.
This is an online, self-paced course with up to four 15-minute, live online coaching sessions with an instructor.
- Develop a go-to-market sales plan.
- Apply the Virtanza four-step sales process.
- Articulate your own and other sales profiles, skills, and competencies.
- Deploy best practices in staffing and recruitment.
- Perform sales compensation planning, and develop revenue goals from the individual to the organization level.
Skill & Technical Requirements
- Reliable high-speed internet access for live-online meetings, videos, and audio through headphones or speakers.
- Microsoft Office, Google Docs, OpenOffice, or other compatible word processing software.
- PowerPoint and Word for presentations.
- Zoom will also be required to access the live-online or coaching sessions.
- Built-in or USB plug-in web camera and speakers.
- Use a web camera
- Copy and paste functions
- Attach documents
- Use upload features in the LMS
- Upload and view documents in PDF format. (You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files. Apple OS X Preview application allows you to open PDFs.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 08-09-2022||12:00 a.m.||12:00 a.m.||Online Self-paced||ONLINE|
|Tue, 09-27-2022||11:58 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Self-paced||ONLINE|