See our latest COVID updates.
Real estate investment can play a key role in any portfolio. In this course, we’ll explore investment real estate fundamentals, the cash flow model, entity and group investing, financial behavior, and the intersect of real estate and personal financial wellness.
A highly interactive classroom environment includes course lecture, guest speakers, class participation, a cash flow analysis project, and a final exam.
- Understand the fundamentals of investment real estate
- Apply the financial planning process to the evaluation of real estate
- Create a real estate cash flow analysis
- Calculate real estate cash flow, cap rate, and internal rate of return
- Understand the merits of using debt in real estate
- Understand the tax benefit of owning investment rentals
- Discuss the risks inherent in owning rental property
- Integrate real estate into a comprehensive financial plan
You will need a level of comfort with basic calculations, financial concepts, and Excel software.
We MAY be offering CFP® Board Continuing Education Credit for this course. If you are interested in obtaining 15 hours of CFP CE credit, please inform email@example.com by August 15 at the latest.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Thu, 11-03-2022||5:15 p.m.||8:15 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 11-10-2022||5:15 p.m.||8:15 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 11-17-2022||5:15 p.m.||8:15 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 12-01-2022||5:15 p.m.||8:15 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Thu, 12-08-2022||5:15 p.m.||8:15 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|