Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Programming for Data Science with Python Specialization (instructor-led)
Curriculum in this introductory specialization prepares you for a data science career by teaching you the fundamental data programming tools: Python, SQL, command line, and git. Working through a series of projects you will investigate a database; use Python to explore company data and answer analytical questions, and write code; and post your work on Github, learning key, widely used programmer tools.
TakeawaysBy the end of this program you will understand:
- SQL fundamentals such as JOINs, aggregations, and subqueries.
- How to use SQL to answer complex business problems.
- Python programming fundamentals such as data structures, variables, loops, and functions.
- How to work with data using libraries like NumPy and Pandas.
- Version control and how to share your work with other people in the data science industry.
This specialization, estimated to take four months, is an instructor-led format that meets together weekly as an online class to discuss material and assignments.
Month-by-Month Subscription at $899 per month
The model allows you to pay in full upfront or on a month-by-month basis. Learn more about the subscription model in our FAQ section.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Mon, 10-05-2020||12:01 a.m.||12:02 a.m.||Online Custom||ONLINE|
|Sat, 10-31-2020||11:58 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Custom||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.