Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Programming for Data Science with Python Specialization (instructor-led) | UDYI.802
Curriculum in this introductory specialization prepares you for a data science career by teaching you the fundamental data programming tools: Python, SQL, command line, and git. Working through a series of projects you will investigate a database; use Python to explore company data and answer analytical questions, and write code; and post your work on Github, learning key, widely used programmer tools.
TakeawaysBy the end of this program you will understand:
- SQL fundamentals such as JOINs, aggregations, and subqueries.
- How to use SQL to answer complex business problems.
- Python programming fundamentals such as data structures, variables, loops, and functions.
- How to work with data using libraries like NumPy and Pandas.
- Version control and how to share your work with other people in the data science industry.
This specialization, estimated to take four months, is an instructor-led format that meets together weekly as an online class to discuss material and assignments.
Month-by-Month Subscription at $899 per month
The model allows you to pay in full upfront or on a month-by-month basis. Learn more about the subscription model in our FAQ section.
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.