Spring Courses Open for Enrollment15% discount on select winter & spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Programming for Data Science with Python Specialization (instructor-led)
Curriculum in this introductory specialization prepares you for a data science career by teaching you the fundamental data programming tools: Python, SQL, command line, and git. Working through a series of projects you will investigate a database; use Python to explore company data and answer analytical questions, and write code; and post your work on Github, learning key, widely used programmer tools.
TakeawaysBy the end of this program you will understand:
- SQL fundamentals such as JOINs, aggregations, and subqueries.
- How to use SQL to answer complex business problems.
- Python programming fundamentals such as data structures, variables, loops, and functions.
- How to work with data using libraries like NumPy and Pandas.
- Version control and how to share your work with other people in the data science industry.
This specialization, estimated to take four months, is an instructor-led format that meets together weekly as an online class to discuss material and assignments.
Month-by-Month Subscription at $899 per month
The model allows you to pay in full upfront or on a month-by-month basis. Learn more about the subscription model in our FAQ section.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.