All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
Professional Sales Ready (Online) | STVZ.805
The UCSC Silicon Valley Extension Professional Sales program is a real-world pre-apprenticeship and ACE Credit© sales class that is linked directly to a variety of industry sales entry-level career pathways.
Students explore professional sales and learn sales skills through real-world employer role-play simulations. Students take a required 45-minute Chally Sales Assessment to assess their sales aptitude, competencies, and strengths and position their skills effectively for the professional and technology sales employment market. Students learn Salesforce customer pipeline technology, Groove.co sales engagement platform, and sales planning activities to become successful in a professional sales role. Further, students will learn to assess their sales aptitude, competencies, and strengths to position their skills effectively for sales employment roles.
This is an online, self-paced course with up to nine 15-minute, live online coaching sessions with an instructor.
- Demonstrate mastery of the Virtanza sales method:
- identify prospects using sales technology
- use marketing outreach to secure appointments
- assess customer goals and objectives
- create solutions tailored to customer needs, goals, and objectives
- estimate ROI for customer-focused solutions
- Complete 5 Salesforce CRM badges
- Outline and present a plan to achieve sales goal
- Formulate a personal brand to integrate LinkedIn profile, resume, and cover letter
- Analyze keywords in job postings
- Translate personal skills to keywords
- Explain transferable skills
- Incorporate Chally competencies
Skill & Technical Requirements
- Reliable high-speed internet access for live-online meetings, videos, and audio through headphones or speakers.
- Microsoft Office, Google Docs, OpenOffice, or other compatible word processing software.
- PowerPoint and Word for presentations.
- Zoom will also be required to access the live-online or coaching sessions.
- Built-in or USB plug-in web camera and speakers.
- Use a web camera
- Copy and paste functions
- Attach documents
- Use upload features in the LMS
- Upload and view documents in PDF format. (You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files. Apple OS X Preview application allows you to open PDFs.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Mon, 06-06-2022||12:00 a.m.||12:00 a.m.||Online Self-paced||ONLINE|
|Thu, 07-21-2022||11:58 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Self-paced||ONLINE|