25% off Summer Courses through Aug. 31 and 10% off Fall Courses when you enroll by Aug. 15. Discount is not applicable toward our partner programs: Legal Studies, Paralegal Studies, Digital Marketing Science, and Sales Operations.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All summer & fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Product Management: Moving the Product to Market
This in-depth introduction to product management, product marketing and product marketing engineering covers everything from core concepts and terminology to process management. The course is designed to meet the needs of product managers, product marketing managers and product marketing engineers who are charged with driving products to market but who may be new to the disciplines and processes involved. Participants learn to manage the process of shaping final products and taking them into the marketplace all from the perspective of the customer advocate.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- New Product Ideas, Development and Go-To-Market Planning
- Product Lifecyle
- Product Validation and Revenue Generation Decision Making
- Product Roadmap and Marketing Strategies
- Product Extension and Enhancement Strategies
- Sales and Channel Strategies
- Concept of the 'whole' product and product lifecycle
- Product planning, scoping markets, pricing and margins, forecasting
- Product management, MRD and PRD, roadmaps, metrics
- Product packaging, costing, production
- Product positioning, persona, promotion, launch planning
- Product support for sales, channels, merchandising
- End of life (EOL) planning
- Analyzing customer needs
- Researching and sizing markets
- Evaluating competition
- Developing product requirements
- Assessing ROI
- Managing product lifecycles
- Working with engineering, marketing and sales
- Working with sales channels
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.