Positioning and Brand Management
Dynamic market positioning is a strategic process designed to build awareness of companies and their products. Through lecture, case-histories, and discussion, this course examines the step-by-step process used to position high-technology companies and their products. This course is designed for marketing-communication and product-marketing managers who are planning to launch new products or need to reposition existing products, and is of equal benefit to business owners and CEOs of small companies who want to understand how to leverage their marketing dollars by establishing powerful brands and positions in the market.
- Assessing and analyzing markets based on benefit and feature sets
- Evaluating existing positions and windows of opportunity
- Understanding and developing brand values, touch points and personas
- Mapping competitors in the market
- Creating positioning statements
- Establishing brand management throughout a company
- Devising methods to preserve and enhance the brand
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 09-07-2019||8:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 09-14-2019||8:30 a.m.||5:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.