Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
PMP® Examination Preparation: 35 Hour | PPMT.890
Prepare for the PMP test with a PMI® Authorized Instructor.
This comprehensive 35-hour PMP® exam prep class provides an in-depth review of the most current exam content as well as study methods and techniques to pass the rapidly evolving, rigorous exam.
UCSC is an Authorized Training Partner with PMI-certified instructors trained in agile and hybrid approaches, PMI facilitation techniques, and modern learning and meeting delivery in a virtual environment.
We will cover each topic in the current version of the PMI® source document for the exam: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 6th Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017, as well as other key topics, not included in the PMBOK®.
Upon completion of the course, you will qualify for 35 education contact hours toward PMP eligibility.
The PMP® certification signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a global community of professionals, organizations, and experts.
At the conclusion of this course, the successful student has:
- Successfully completed numerous practice exams.
- Mastered test-taking and time-budgeting techniques to successfully complete the PMP® exam.
- Practiced logical deduction to determine the best answers to exam questions, statements, and scenarios.
- Gained a working comprehension of PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, process groups, knowledge areas, and processes.
- Learned to identify the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs of the PMBOK® Guide's defined processes.
This course does not meet the elective requirement for our Project and Program Management certificate program.
The Project Management Institute (PMI)®, the Project Management Professional (PMP)®, and the PMBOK® Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
PLEASE NOTE REFUND POLICY FOR THIS COURSE:
You may drop this course and receive a course refund any time BEFORE March 29, 2022.
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 04-05-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 04-12-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 04-19-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 04-26-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-03-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-10-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-17-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-24-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 05-31-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Tue, 06-07-2022||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Live-Online||REMOTE|