Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
PMP® Examination Preparation: 35 Hour
This course is a comprehensive 35-hour PMP® exam prep class offering an in-depth review of the exam content. It covers each topic in the current version of PMI®'s source document for the exam: A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2017. The course also covers relevant topics that are not included in the PMBOK® Guide that PMP® applicants are expected to know. You will learn project management concepts, processes and applications. You will practice with PMP® exam questions, as well as exercises that explore broader project management concepts.
Upon completion of the course, you will earn the 35 professional development units (PDUs) necessary to sit for the PMP® exam. Extension students have had impressive success rates in passing the PMP® exam after completing this comprehensive 35-hour course.
The PMP® certification signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. Become a PMP® to advance your career and lead projects with successful teams. At the conclusion of this course, the successful student will:
- Have successfully completed practice exams to be fully prepared and confident to take the PMP® exam
- Have mastered test-taking and time-budgeting techniques for successfully completing the PMP® exam
- Be able to use logical deduction to determine the best answers to exam questions, statements or scenarios
- Possess a working comprehension of the PMBOK® Guide’s terms, definitions, and processes
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the PMBOK® Guide's process groups, knowledge areas, and processes
- Be knowledgeable in identifying the inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs of the PMBOK® Guide's defined processes
Note: The PMP® Examination Preparation: 35 Hour course does not qualify as an elective course in meeting the elective requirement for the Project and Program Management Certificate Program.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.