Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Online Learning Design for Beginners | INDE.800
Engaging online learning products have never been in stronger demand, but competition has also
never been as challenging. We are flooded with content. In this two-day, boot camp-style course,
you will learn how to make professional and effective online learning experiences.
We will cover the fundamentals of learning theory, key considerations in approaching analysis, design, delivery platforms, and assessments, as well as the technology to engage your targeted audience.
Whether you are in the education field, work in human resources, or launching a new product, this course is a great place to get started.
By the end of the course, you will have gained:
- Practical design and development tools for creating online learning experiences.
- Familiarity with learning theory application and strategies to emerging technology and online learning design.
- Your own online learning product using a learner-centered approach to analysis, design, development, and evaluation.
We’ll work in an online classroom with a blended learning format. You will participate in live instruction and enjoy videos, project aids, community chats, live Q&A, and critiques. Students will work on projects remotely from their own device.
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.