Moving Beyond Our History: Diversity Tools for Today | DVSV.800
This course takes an intensive approach to the historical, legislative, and modern day implications of diversity, equity, and inclusion and the roles we choose today to strengthen our relationships and the world around us. Participants will learn:
- Types of diversity and their origins;
- Components of cultural equity;
- Strategies for creating inclusive environments; and
- Ways to be an effective ally.
Upon completion, you will be proficient at crafting and facilitating diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) training for any sector.
Learning outcomes for Moving Beyond Our History: Diversity Tools for Today
- Define and contextualize diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Identify and learn strategies to mitigate cultural and workplace inequities
- Articulate principles of inclusion in various environments
- Employ best practices for allyship
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.