25% off Summer Courses through Aug. 31 and 10% off Fall Courses when you enroll by Aug. 15. Discount is not applicable toward our partner programs: Legal Studies, Paralegal Studies, Digital Marketing Science, and Sales Operations.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All summer & fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Marketing Operations 2.0: Tactical Discipline to Strategic Vision
Marketing operations is a quickly growing business role that integrates marketing technologies, drives sales and marketing alignment, and generates value through analytics and demand generation. You’ve learned about it in many courses that are focused on customer relationship management, database marketing, customer acquisition, digital marketing, and analytics. The expanded role has been instrumental in increasing the chief marketing officers’ historically short tenure—of 26 months in 2012 to 43 months today. Still, however, many marketing leaders continue to take a short-term and tactical orientation that has limited their scope and influence in many organizations. The inability of marketing to demonstrate its long-term value inevitably leads to slashed budgets and headcounts.
Marketing Operations 2.0 focuses on best-in-class marketing operations teams that drive marketing performance by instilling accountability, alignment, and organizational agility skills across all marketing functions. It elevates marketing’s contributions to the CEO’s objectives. Learn to connect the dots across the marketing ecosystem, optimize and expand resources and talent, facilitate organizational learning and change management, ensure customer-centricity, minimize chaos to maximize scalability, model the future, monitor value, and champion strategic opportunities.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Connect the dots between Marketing strategy, guidance, processes, metrics, technology, ecosystem
- Identify appropriate Lean/Six Sigma/Agile techniques to increase Marketing’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Guide Marketing resource management decisions in budgeting, technology optimization, talent development
- Assess and direct Marketing’s alignment across its internal and external stakeholders
- Elevate the C-team’s positioning of Marketing as a cost center to a strategic impact center of excellence
- Connecting the dots between marketing strategy, guidance, processes, metrics, technology, and ecosystem
- Identifying appropriate Lean/Agile techniques to increase marketing’s effectiveness and efficiency
- Guiding marketing resource management decisions in budgeting, technology optimization, talent development
- Assessing and directing marketing’s alignment across its internal and external stakeholders
- Elevating the C-team’s positioning of marketing from a cost center to a strategic impact center of excellence
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Mon, 09-14-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 09-21-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 09-28-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 10-05-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 10-12-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 10-19-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 10-26-2020||6:00 p.m.||9:00 p.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.