Students will learn the real-world uses of JUnit, including test strategies and the concept of Test Driven Development (TDD) also known as "test first, code later." Other advanced topics include testing presentation layer, server side, JPA and database access. By the end of this course, students will have learned to use JUnit to test Java applications in all life cycle stages and will be able to apply this framework to build automation testing.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Use JUnit to test Java applications in all stages of software life cycle
- Build automation testing, and Test-Driven methodology (tests first and code later)
- Test database and application server using junit, stub, and mock technology
- JUnit fundamentals & setup
- JUnit comparison
- JUnit customization
- JUnit test automation & build process
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Test strategies
- Real-world use of JUnit
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.