At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Use AJAX to create a communication layer
- History and interactions with three layers of a Web page
- Working with objects and arrays, inheritance
- Browser and Document Object Model
- Forms and programming input devices, validation
- Event handling and validation using Regex
- Form scripting, interaction with CSS
- Introduction to EXTJS and other JS frameworks
- Working with AJAX
Skills Needed: Familiarity with basic programming constructs (of a language such as C or Perl) and a working knowledge of HTML are required.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.