Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Use AJAX to create a communication layer
- History and interactions with three layers of a Web page
- Working with objects and arrays, inheritance
- Browser and Document Object Model
- Forms and programming input devices, validation
- Event handling and validation using Regex
- Form scripting, interaction with CSS
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Working with AJAX
Skills Needed: Familiarity with basic programming constructs (of a language such as C or Perl) and a working knowledge of HTML are required.
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.