All campus visitors must be fully vaccinated (boosted). Masks are highly recommended. Instructors & staff are required to submit a daily symptom check. COVID updates.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Use AJAX to create a communication layer
- History and interactions with three layers of a Web page
- Working with objects and arrays, inheritance
- Browser and Document Object Model
- Forms and programming input devices, validation
- Event handling and validation using Regex
- Form scripting, interaction with CSS
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Working with AJAX
Skills Needed: Familiarity with basic programming constructs (of a language such as C or Perl) and a working knowledge of HTML are required.
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.
Estimated Cost: TBD
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.