New Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Introduction to Web Programming | IPDV.805
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Identify elements of each language and their implementations on any website
- Discuss, create, and debug semantically correct basic examples of dynamic web pages
- Explain where and why to use each of these languages and how it fits in with other languages
- Elements of dynamic websites
- Variables, data types, expressions, operators, and strings
- Working with functions, events, decision-making, and repetition
- Form elements and objects, input fields, selection lists, submitting and resetting forms
- Creating basic PHP scripts and building expressions
- Handling user input, processing form data, creating an all-in-one form
- HTML and CSS coding experience are required.
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.