Subscribe and Save15% discount on select winter courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Fall and winter 2021 classes are offered remotely—live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Introduction to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
This course takes an intensive approach to the historical, legislative, and modern day implications of diversity, equity, and inclusion and the roles we choose today to strengthen our relationships and the world around us. Participants will learn:
- Types of diversity and their origins;
- Components of cultural equity;
- Strategies for creating inclusive environments; and
- Ways to be an effective ally.
Upon completion, you will be proficient at crafting and facilitating DE&I training for any sector.
Intro to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) course objectives
- Define and contextualize diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Identify and learn strategies to mitigate cultural and workplace inequities
- Articulate principles of inclusion in various environments
- Employ best practices for allyship
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 01-23-2021||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Sat, 01-30-2021||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Sat, 02-06-2021||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
|Sat, 02-13-2021||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||Live-Online||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.