Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
An increasing number of companies are using HTML5 to develop web and mobile applications. This course will acquaint you with the new standard of HTML. Through a combination of hands-on exercises and lectures, you will explore the evolution of HTML, XHTML and HTML5, and learn about the many new features available in HTML5.
The course includes a series of in-class exercises and lessons with homework. By the end of the course you will be able to build cutting edge web content, support multiple viewers and browsers, and determine what the best applications are for your web and mobile projects.
- History of HTML
- What is HTML5?
- New structure and syntax
- Managing browser history
- Web forms revisited
- The new canvas - graphics and animation
- Drag & drop
- Audio and video
- Local storage & offline applications
- Multiple screen support
- Mobile application fundamentals
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 11-06-2021||9:00 a.m.||12:00 p.m.||Hybrid Live-Online||REMOTE|
|Sun, 12-19-2021||12:01 a.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online Traditional||ONLINE|