Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Enjoy a fully remote summer of professional education at the Silicon Valley Campus and the re-emergence of in-person courses in September. Visit our COVID update page.
Hazardous Waste Handling and Awareness Training | NATS.801
Businesses that store or use hazardous materials must provide annual training for all employees in the safe and proper handling of hazardous waste under Title 22, Section 66265.16, California Code of Regulations. This specific training program was designed to meet the personnel training in hazardous waste management requirement in the California Code of Regulations.
- Federal and state regulatory structure
- Steps for identifying a hazardous waste
- Documentation, manifesting and labeling
- On-site handling requirements for hazardous wastes
- Contingency planning, emergency response, and spill reporting and recording procedures
- Liabilities for improperly handling hazardous waste
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.