25% off all 2020 Summer Courses
Courses starting June through August 31. Discount applied at checkout. Not applicable toward Legal or Paralegal Studies courses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All spring & summer classes are offered in a live-online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Hazardous Waste Handling and Awareness Training
Businesses that store or use hazardous materials must provide annual training for all employees in the safe and proper handling of hazardous waste under Title 22, Section 66265.16, California Code of Regulations. This specific training program was designed to meet the personnel training in hazardous waste management requirement in the California Code of Regulations.
- Federal and state regulatory structure
- Steps for identifying a hazardous waste
- Documentation, manifesting and labeling
- On-site handling requirements for hazardous wastes
- Contingency planning, emergency response, and spill reporting and recording procedures
- Liabilities for improperly handling hazardous waste
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.