Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All ongoing and spring classes have been moved to a remote format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Database Marketing and Social Selling
Income may be lost when marketers fail to track and follow up on customers, and the number of existing customer leads and inquiries can be overwhelming. The explosive growth of social media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter has created a new customer interaction channel that fundamentally affects brands, marketing media plans and campaigns. From lead generation, to retention, to ensuring customer satisfaction, social media channels provide opportunities as well as risks. You’ll learn methods to efficiently track and manage interactions with customers. This course addresses several aspects of the latest social selling techniques and provides practical guidance and examples for the aspiring new-age marketer.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to:
- Explain the core concepts of Database Marketing and digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Understand the activation and best practices around social selling
- Employ digital best practices to drive desired marketing results in their media mix
- Build a social marketing plan
- Social media channels: Reaching and interacting with customers, from early adopters to mainstream users
- Social network analysis (SNA) tools: Understanding the customer and measuring campaign effectiveness
- Social customer relationship management (CRM): Augmenting the customer feedback loop
- Working with large data sets: advanced Excel modeling, business intelligence, and data visualization
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 06-20-2020||1:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 06-27-2020||1:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 07-11-2020||1:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 07-18-2020||1:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Sat, 07-25-2020||1:00 p.m.||4:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.