Spring Courses Open for Enrollment15% discount on select winter & spring courses for all subscribers.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Our courses are taught remotely through spring 2021. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Customer Discovery in Product/Market Fit
Startups fail when they can’t connect with customers. How do you determine the right customers? You use core marketing and customer development frameworks to make sure you are in a good market with a product that can satisfy that market, to make sure you have product/market fit.
In this foundational course for entrepreneurs, we discuss how to identify target customers, determine the degree of product/market fit, and evaluate various monetization options. We will:
- Learn core concepts in marketing, product/market fit, and business model design.
- Use various frameworks for evaluating product/market fit.
- Evaluate the profit-making potential of a startup idea.
- Frame ideas in a succinct validation pitch.
- Create customer profiles, value maps, and use them to analyze what it will take to achieve product/market fit.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Tue, 02-09-2021||6:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||Online Custom||ONLINE|
|Tue, 02-16-2021||6:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||Online Custom||ONLINE|
|Tue, 02-23-2021||6:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||Online Custom||ONLINE|
|Tue, 03-02-2021||6:00 p.m.||8:00 p.m.||Online Custom||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.