Fall Hours • COVID-19 Update
The Silicon Valley Campus is open 4–9:30 p.m. on Monday–Friday and 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Saturday.
Business Development for Founders | SVIG.801
Fine tuning your startup plan—From elevator pitch to customer acquisition.
When you’re launching your own startup or joining a stealth venture, you need an actionable roadmap for balancing your key, sometimes competing, objectives such as raising capital, proving market viability, and developing business.
In Business Development for Founders, a course for aspiring entrepreneurs, we’ll focus on:
- Fine tuning your offering, target marketing, and positioning
- Exploring various business models: revenue, operational, capital structure and financing
- Communicating your startup vision to raise capital, recruit team members and partners, and capture customers
- Creating a one-page, Lean Canvas business plan
- Developing a business plan and a lean execution roadmap
- Establishing an agile organization that is poised to rapidly adapt and pivot as needed based on customer and market feedback.
- Save your seat and help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- ACCESSING CANVAS—Learn more about accessing your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.