Saturday Phone Service Interruption
There will be a brief pause in our phone service beginning at noon on Saturday, May 15 through May 16. For course emergencies, you may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Development for Founders | SVIG.801
Fine tuning your startup plan—From elevator pitch to customer acquisition.
When you’re launching your own startup or joining a stealth venture, you need an actionable roadmap for balancing your key, sometimes competing, objectives such as raising capital, proving market viability, and developing business.
In Business Development for Founders, a course for aspiring entrepreneurs, we’ll focus on:
- Fine tuning your offering, target marketing, and positioning
- Exploring various business models: revenue, operational, capital structure and financing
- Communicating your startup vision to raise capital, recruit team members and partners, and capture customers
- Creating a one-page, Lean Canvas business plan
- Developing a business plan and a lean execution roadmap
- Establishing an agile organization that is poised to rapidly adapt and pivot as needed based on customer and market feedback.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.