See our latest COVID updates.
In this sweeping introductory course, students will study the concepts and technologies that comprise AI, its current applications, and the future of the technology. You will obtain a general understanding of enterprise-grade frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, and applied use cases in machine learning and deep learning environments. You will also build an understanding of 'AI at the edge' applications where a huge number of startups are creating new infrastructure. The class prepares you to pursue our developing AI program series.
At the conclusion of the course, you should be able to
- Describe the differences of AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Discuss the various applications of AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Explain the process of developing intelligent applications using AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Discuss various technologies being used in AI powered intelligent applications
- Overview of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning
- The current state of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Deep learning: an advancement in AI
- The development and deployment processes of AI applications
- The technologies behind artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Closing the talent gap
- Future directions in AI
- Industry job opportunities and basic requirements to qualify for these jobs
- Save Your Seat
Help us confirm course scheduling. Enroll at least seven days before your course starts.
- Accessing Canvas
Learn more about gaining access to your course on Canvas in our FAQ section.
Accessibility and Accommodation
For accessibility questions or to request an accommodation, please visit Access for Students with Disabilities or email the Extension registrar.
Finance Your Education
Here are ways to pay for your education.