AI-Led Enterprise Transformation: Technologies and Use Cases
Artificial Intelligence (AI), already pervasive in our environment, is described as “the new electricity” because it is transforming our lives, the economy, academia, and industry. We ask Siri for directions to the nearest charging station and consider products suggested by Amazon Echo. Advanced AI applications include self-driving cars, medical image analysis and diagnoses, and cyber intelligence. Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and IBM have announced that AI is a central component in all of their product development.
In this sweeping introductory course, students will study the concepts and technologies that comprise AI, its current applications, and the future of the technology. You will obtain a general understanding of enterprise-grade frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, and applied use cases in machine learning and deep learning environments. You will also build an understanding of 'AI at the edge' applications where a huge number of startups are creating new infrastructure. The class prepares you to pursue our developing AI program series.
- Overview of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning
- The current state of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Applications of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Deep learning: an advancement in AI
- The development and deployment processes of AI applications
- The technologies behind artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Closing the talent gap
- Future directions in AI
- Industry job opportunities and basic requirements to qualify for these jobs
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Sat, 08-24-2019||9:00 a.m.||3:00 p.m.||Classroom with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|