Advanced Social Media Marketing: A Practical Approach for Business
This course provides a pragmatic approach to achieving measurable marketing goals by using modern social media marketing methods, tools, and platforms. Students will learn how to create a winning social media marketing strategy and executable campaign plan and gain insights into advanced topics such as digital transformation and predictive marketing. Learn the techniques used by Silicon Valley pros to impact the digital buyer cycle, accelerate the sales cycle and nurture leads, exploiting social networks such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook in combination with listening, automation and analytics tools.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the latest digital tools, technologies, and trends
- Create measurable return on investment with SMART goals and metrics
- Increase target audience awareness, engagement, and conversion rates
- Create campaigns with the right mix of owned, earned, and paid media
- Take legal and privacy considerations into account
- Comprehend how social media can affect brand reputation
- Partner with active influencers and employees as brand ambassadors
Emphasis is placed on understanding how social media fits into the overall marketing mix and how it can be used to create results, New skills will be reflected in the social media marketing strategy each student creates and presents.
It is recommended that students have a marketing background, or take "Principles of Marketing" prior to enrolling in this course.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Wed, 10-16-2019||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Wed, 10-23-2019||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Wed, 10-30-2019||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Wed, 11-06-2019||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Wed, 11-13-2019||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|
|Wed, 11-20-2019||6:00 p.m.||9:30 p.m.||Lab with Online Materials||SANTA CLARA|