Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All spring classes are offered in a live-online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Designed for accountants, accounting students, professionals and those preparing for the CPA examination, this course focuses on advanced financial reporting topics that are consistently included on the CPA examination.
- Preparing consolidated financial statements, accounting for intercompany transactions, and accounting for business combinations;
- Limited tax aspects of consolidated financial statements;
- Accounting for foreign currency transactions and foreign operations;
- Segment (line-of-business) reporting, interim (quarterly) financial reporting, and partnerships;
- Financial and economic analysis using real-world cases and development of Excel spreadsheet skills.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Mon, 04-06-2020||12:00 a.m.||12:00 a.m.||Online||ONLINE|
|Mon, 06-22-2020||11:58 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.