Designed for accountants, accounting students, professionals and those preparing for the CPA examination, this course focuses on advanced financial reporting topics that are consistently included on the CPA examination.
- Preparing consolidated financial statements, accounting for intercompany transactions, and accounting for business combinations;
- Limited tax aspects of consolidated financial statements;
- Accounting for foreign currency transactions and foreign operations;
- Segment (line-of-business) reporting, interim (quarterly) financial reporting, and partnerships;
- Financial and economic analysis using real-world cases and development of Excel spreadsheet skills.
Sections Open for Enrollment:
|Date:||Start Time:||End Time:||Meeting Type:||Location:|
|Mon, 03-30-2020||12:00 a.m.||12:00 a.m.||Online||ONLINE|
|Fri, 06-05-2020||11:58 p.m.||11:59 p.m.||Online||ONLINE|
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.