25% off all 2020 Summer Courses
Discount applies to courses starting before September 1. Not applicable toward Legal or Paralegal Studies courses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All summer & fall classes are offered remotely—either live-online with an instructor, entirely self-paced, or in a blended online format. Please check our coronavirus update page for our latest announcements.
Designed for accountants, accounting students, professionals and those preparing for the CPA examination, this course focuses on advanced financial reporting topics that are consistently included on the CPA examination.
- Preparing consolidated financial statements, accounting for intercompany transactions, and accounting for business combinations;
- Limited tax aspects of consolidated financial statements;
- Accounting for foreign currency transactions and foreign operations;
- Segment (line-of-business) reporting, interim (quarterly) financial reporting, and partnerships;
- Financial and economic analysis using real-world cases and development of Excel spreadsheet skills.
Course Availability Notification
Please use this form to be notified when this course is open for enrollment.
Ask us any questions you may have about this course.