Learn how to find new value from software and hardware products, boost corporate revenue streams and become a hero of business growth in any organization. Value Engineering (VE) is a systemic method of monetizing assets. Students learn to work with the ratio of function to cost, and gain a significant competitive edge in our digitized world. With cloud adoption, virtualization, mobile technology advancements and increased end-user expectations, companies are changing the way they engage with their end users and product / solution offerings. In this course, students learn to go beyond traditional monetization practices of collecting and protecting revenue. They learn best practices to enable and sustain revenue streams.
- Value discovery, realization and valuation
- Technical debt management
- Strategy and modelling end of life and end of services of assets
- Digital transformational opportunity creation
- Supply chain optimization
- Understanding software monetization
- Recurring, subscription and licensing business models
- Innovative customer success stories
Skills Needed: Basic Knowledge of software development process and testing methodologies. Any one programming language experience (eg: C or C++) and knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.