- Applying project management fundamentals to technical communication projects
- Creating industry standard information and project plans
- Monitoring and controlling projects effectively
- Closing projects to benefit future projects
- Exploring tools related to managing technical communications projects
Students need to bring a calculator and pencil to class.
For Online Sections of this course: Online courses are largely self-study with instructor support through threaded discussion groups, email and sometimes scheduled online chats. Some instructors may allow students to pace themselves following the published syllabus, enabling them to accelerate through the material and finish early. However, all students must complete and submit all assignments by the schedule end date. Grades are issued for the entire class approximately two weeks after the scheduled end date.