Recruiting top talent for an organization is one of the most difficult challenges for staffing departments today. Those responsible for staffing are under immense pressure to obtain the talent necessary for organizations to meet business goals. This workshop explores these critical issues related to managing the staffing function. Course exercises reinforce student understanding and student projects provide an opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge acquired.
- Understanding staffing models
- Workforce planning; budgeting and managing staffing costs
- Marketing the staffing function
- Developing effective hiring processes
- Selecting and evaluating resources
- Maximizing the recruiting Web site
- College-recruitment and employee-referral programs
- Managing global requirements
- Measuring performance
Note(s): HRCI--PHR, SPHR and GPHR general recertification credit, 16.5 hours.