You’ll learn critical success factors for international projects, using objective metrics, as well as applicable resources and techniques and lessons learned. The course covers techniques for expanding projects into the international business arena and finding partners in emerging markets.
- Global business trends
- Characteristics of international projects
- Critical success factors for international projects
- International organizational options
- Intellectual property management
- Managing international contracts and agreements
- Effective communication management in a geographically fragmented project team
- Unique international project costs
- Finding international partners
You'll be assessed on a practical problem-solving, exercise-based project. If your company is looking to extend its market reach, or if your start up is seeking a footprint in emerging market spaces, this is the course for you.
Note(s): Professional Credit: Project Management Institute -- PMP 15 Professional Development Units.