This two-week bootcamp for web and app developers is where you learn to create and integrate ethereum-based applications. This is not a course for the novice developer. We begin with an overview of basic concepts and how to configure a working environment and the tools you’ll use. You’ll discover how ethereum VM works, storage transactions, opcodes and how to install and configure truffle open source framework.
The intro to solidity, the main language for creating smart contracts includes basic syntax and structure. Once you know how to write, deploy, test and interact with smart contracts, you’ll explore smart contracts and ethereum protocols. You’ll get to create your own tokens, issue them to the public, create an identity management systems, exchange tokens and use a multisig wallet. From there, you can create a user interface for customers
- Configure your Ethereum node – testRPC/parity
- Create a working environment for deploying and interacting with smart contracts
- Write your own tests for smart contracts
- Read and write smart contracts written in Solidity
- Explain how ERC20/223 tokens works, create your own tokens and offer them to the public with an ICO
- Make your own token exchange with Ethereum using multiple different approaches
- Deploy Multisig wallets
- Create user interface that can work with Ethereum based applications
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
Web and app developers.
NOTE: This course includes curriculum from the 2-day Ethereum Smart Contract course.
*Students are required to bring their own laptops
THE BLOCKCHAIN ACADEMY
We are pleased to partner with The Blockchain Academy to bring you this course, one in a growing portfolio of business and developer track courses. TBA is a global training organization of industry experts focused on providing an interactive and practical experience for career excellence in bootcamp- or workshop-style environments.