Through case studies, this course introduces concepts required to understand consumer data from various sources, including retail, Web, survey, and call center data. You will learn the key strategies and promotions companies use to increase the profitability of their businesses based on consumer feedback data. You will have the opportunity to work on three detailed business case studies. In the final project, you’ll perform a complete analysis of a business case from its inception to execution. The course utilizes advanced MS Excel skills for data manipulation.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for data manipulation and analysis
- Interpreting consumer data and making strategic business decisions
- Analyzing business case studies.
- Regression modeling with data
- Segmentation of customer data
Skills Needed: Basic Mathematics.