The course includes a review of the basic constructs of C# language with detailed explanations of the C# regular expressions, delegates, events, generics and collections. It also covers exception handling, threading and synchronization. Sample applications will be used to illustrate core concepts, and the instructor will present real-world code examples in class.
Upon completing the course, students possess the skills necessary to start developing .NET applications using the C# programming language. C# beginners can start on this course.
- C# language basics
- Developing and Debugging programs using Visual Studio
- Objects and Types
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Errors and Exceptions
- Strings and Regular Expressions
- Generics and Collections
- Exceptions, Threading and Security
- File input/output
- Case Study for Windows Application