In this course, students gain strong knowledge of C# features and the use of C# in the .NET framework. Students also learn practical thought processes aimed at producing high quality, professional programming using C# .NET.
- Object-oriented programming review
- Object serialization
- Operators and casts
- Threading and synchronization
- Lamdbas, indexers, iterators
- Database access, ADO.Net and LINQ
- XML handling
- Introduction to Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Web application using C# and ASP.Net
- Design patterns using C#
Note(s): Students registered for this course are eligible to download fully-featured Visual Studio software free from the Microsoft Imagine site with school sponsorship (an $800 retail value). Login information will be sent to enrolled students from Kivuto.com (a Microsoft digital distributor) around the first day of class.