Developers wishing to expand their current knowledge of Blockchain and Bitcoin are invited to this hands-on, deep dive into the world of blockchain security. In this two-day workshop we begin with security program basics and move to audit trails, ICO security and internode communication protocols. From there you will explore the types of blockchains, confirmation required for synchronization, new security tools, the best blockchains for different purposes, and how to keep your private keys secure.
- Security program basics
- Keys to a cybersecurity program
- Audit trails
- ICO security
- Proof of stake and proof of work
- Core project types
- Inter node communication protocols
- Turing complete v. incomplete chains and the security implication
- Wallets—hardware v. software
- Blocks, chains, cryptographic primitives
- Divergent blockchains and resyncing
- Number of confirmations needed for synchronization
- Types of blockchains
- Node and wallet security
- New tools that help secure the blockchain
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE: Developers who are looking for an in-depth course on Blockchain Security.
THE BLOCKCHAIN ACADEMY We are pleased to partner with The Blockchain Academy to bring you this course, one in a growing portfolio of business and developer track courses. TBA is a global training organization of industry experts focused on providing an interactive and practical experience for career excellence in bootcamp- or workshop-style environments.