Get started on creating your own smart contracts in this two-day intensive workshop that teaches you how to create, test, and deploy smart contracts. We’ll use the open source Truffle framework so you can focus on getting the most hands-on experience possible in two days.
Once you learn the basic concepts behind blockchain architecture and how they might affect your codes, you’ll have a working environment and configured framework. You’ll know basic blockchain mechanisms—specifically the ones relevant to ethereum as a virtual machine—and you’ll be ready to create your own smart contracts.
- Blockchain introduction, bitcoin and ether
- Development environment set up for Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Setup for private ethereum private network and ether mining
- Ethereum gas & opcodes
- Hello world version of a simple smart contract
- Full development of a decentralized application, DApp - with a web front-end
- Deploy DApp to private network
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
Experienced full-stack developers
You should have two years' experience as a full-stack developer.
NOTE: The curriculum in this course is also included in the 10-day Ethereum Zero to dApp course.
THE BLOCKCHAIN ACADEMY:
We are pleased to partner with The Blockchain Academy to bring you this course, one in a growing portfolio of business and developer track courses. TBA is a global training organization of industry experts focused on providing an interactive and practical experience for career excellence in bootcamp- or workshop-style environments.