The success of your blockchain venture depends on the technical and business architecture of a project. In this three-day workshop, developers and business strategists alike jump into the one of the most exciting technologies to disrupt the business world in decades. Both developers and executives are invited to explore the world of blockchain and the best practices shape success.
In this nontechnical intensive, you will learn how your organization can benefit from available platforms, hosting, associated technologies, languages and security. You will receive an independent view of each topic and have the opportunity to discuss the pros and cons of each decision.
Course objectives include:
- Identifying decisions and participants in a successful blockchain implementation
- Learning about various blockchain platforms—open source and commercial
- Understanding hosting and mining options
- Expanding your awareness of associated technologies
- Understanding the primary programming languages
- Determining decisions surrounding the security of blockchains
- Learning about blockchain architecture for building a private or hybrid blockchain
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Software developers
- Corporate executives seeking to connect corporate strategy with this technology
- Government executives looking to better understand blockchain opportunities
- Procurement and supply chain managers
- Technology enthusiasts
- Anyone interested in pursuing our more advanced blockchain courses
A strong understanding of computing and of blockchain will be helpful for his course.
THE BLOCKCHAIN ACADEMY
We are pleased to partner with The Blockchain Academy to bring you this course, one in a growing portfolio of business and developer track courses. TBA is a global training organization of industry experts focused on providing an interactive and practical experience for career excellence in bootcamp- or workshop-style environments.