Push to your creative edge
Our Mobile App Development professional award focuses your development expertise in one of the fastest growing fields in technology. Learn to develop iPad, iPhone, and Android applications, create engaging interface design, explore cloud programming and mobile payment across platforms. A professional award recognizes your experience in this growing industry.
Mobile Application Development program objectives
- Create simple iOS native applications for iPhone and iPad
- Develop native Android applications using Java
- Create an engaging user interface prototype for a mobile app or the Web
- Differentiate between mobile payment technologies such as Near Field Communication, secure element, Host Card Emulation, Bluetooth, QR codes, tokens and eWallets
- Create an effective user interface that incorporates wearable technology
Required Credits: Total Required: 3–4 courses/8 units.
Duration: A student can complete this professional award in 6–9 months.
|You must successfully complete 8 units from the courses below.|
|Agile Software Development Using TDD/BDD||3.0|
|Designing User Experience for Smart Things, Virtual Reality and Wearable Technology||3.0|
|Mobile Application Development - Android and iOS, Advanced||3.0|
|Mobile Application Development - Android and iOS, Introduction||3.0|
|Mobile e-Commerce, Fintech and Cryptocurrency||3.0|
|Mobile Interface Design||3.0|
|Programming for Cloud Computing: Amazon Web Services||3.0|
|Wireless Communications and Mobile Antenna Design, Introduction||3.0|
|Enroll in the Award Completion Review to request your Award once all other requirements have been met.|
|Mobile Application Development Award Completion Fee||None|
Please review the course descriptions to ensure that you have taken necessary prerequisites or meet the requirements through job experience or previous education. Prerequisite language courses cannot be counted toward the award.
Recommended Course Sequence
Flexible course sequence
Courses may be taken in any order provided the prerequisites are met.