This is an introductory course. It does not cover object-oriented features, document object model (DOM), cookies, or databases.
- Elements of dynamic websites
- Variables, data types, expressions, operators, and strings
- Working with functions, events, decision-making, and repetition
- Form elements and objects, input fields, selection lists, submitting and resetting forms
- Creating basic PHP scripts and building expressions
- Handling user input, processing form data, creating an all-in-on form