This course provides you with all the information needed to plan and organize the issuance of subcontracts as self-contained projects. Instruction also covers how to develop an effective subcontract management plan and how to prepare a successful request-for-proposal using subcontract management teams.
- Subcontract management development
- Organizing subcontract management teams
- Developing subcontract management plans
- Writing effective requests for proposals
- Contract types and incentives
- Negotiating with subcontractors
- Managing and controlling subcontractors
- Keeping subcontractors on your team
You’ll use case studies and exercises to learn how to apply project management principles when managing subcontractors.
Note(s): Project Management Institute--PMP Professional Development Units.