If you are currently University faculty or staff, you must adhere to the University Personnel policies governing teaching for UCSC Extension. Employee-Instructor pay for teaching at UCSC Extension must be approved by your home academic department and academic or staff personnel manager before being processed by payroll. If the Employee-Instructor is employed full-time, you must secure this approval before teaching. Please inform your PM of your status as a UC employee. If you teach for another UC campus, you must choose one as your home campus. Your pay will be incorporated into your regular salary through your home campus.