Start Date :
End Date :
"Taste of the World” is a San Francisco art exhibition put on by one of our recent graduates, Bouwien Luppes, who launched a new art business while completing her Marketing Management certificate program and the Social Media Marketing Professional Award last year. Try It Art is an organization that lets people rent and buy unique, original fine art by the best emerging artists from around the world.
Featured international artists
- Magdalena Morey from Spain,
- Bea Garding Schubert from Germany,
- Joaquim Lourenço from Portugal,
- Janet Timmerije from The Netherlands,
- Julie Edwards from the United Kingdom,
- Urban-Artist PeeJay from The Netherlands,
- Arngrim Larsen from Sweden,
- Claudia Limacher from Switzerland, and last but not least,
- Shulka from San Francisco, CA.
The exhibit will take you on a tour of original, contemporary paintings alongside artists’ stories.
Opening Reception & Small Artworks Sale
The “Art on a Postcard” charity event on May 26, is an art exhibition and small artworks sale to benefit Creativity Explored, a nonprofit San Francisco-based organization that provides artists with developmental disabilities the means to create and share their work with the community, celebrating the power of art to change lives.
Additional Info :
The exhibit runs May 26 – June 24, 2018.